Anya Hindmarch, Apple iPhone iTouch iPad cases, Avenue Montaigne, Calvin Klein, Crepes Suzette, Dior, Eiffel Tower, Hermès, Hervé Chapelier, La Vanila, Lanvin, Le Monde, Palais Royal, Paris Match, Smythson, Tuileries Gardens
1. Hervé Chapelier XL bag – This oversized nylon bag is the perfect size for long weekends – it’ll comfortably hold two outfits, a makeup bag, and a chemise for sleeping.
2. Lanvin leather suitcase – If your travels last a bit longer than a few days, you might want to consider taking a stylish roller bag. (Even better: Pack an empty Chapelier bag inside. On the way home, you’ll have an extra bag for all of your vacation purchases!)
3. A Woman’s Paris iPad 2 Cover – This leather and faux-suede case feels and looks luxurious, and features original artwork by Minneapolis-based artist Barbara Redmond.
4. A Woman’s Paris iPhone 4 Slider Case – A device as delicate as the iPhone deserves a sturdy case to protect it, and this one has a fun, whimsical print, to boot!
5. Dior Sunglasses – No voyage is complete without a fabulous pair of designer shades. These glasses from Dior are practically timeless.
6. Paris Match – When else are you going to catch up on your celebrity news? Save Le Monde for reading on your iPad, or with your room service; when you’re in the midst of travel, there’s nothing quite like paging through a glossy.
7. Anya Hindmarch camera case – The last thing you want to do on vacation is ruin your camera. Protect it from the elements (or just being bumped around in your bag) in this adorable persimmon case.
8. Smythson ‘Happiness is Shopping’ notebook – Keep track of your favorite shops in your favorite cities by making notes of addresses, designers, and stylists in this wafer-thin notebook.
9. La Vanila deodorant – Arrive fresh and healthy. This travel-sized deodorant smells like vanilla and lavender and is made sans sulfates, parabens, or synthetic dyes.
Give a gift that’s Paris – Apple iPhone, iTouch and iPad cases. Eiffel Tower,Tuileries Gardens, Avenue Montaigne, Crêpes Suzette, Palais Royal, and Woman on a Bicycle: six watercolor paintings of Parisian scenes by Barbara Redmond. Worldwide currencies and shipping. Visit us!
Fine art prints of paintings by Barbara Redmond of famous streets and places and gardens of Paris. Printed on archival 100% cotton paper, each print is signed and dated. Visit us! Or email Barbara at email@example.com. Free shipping in the continental U.S.A.
Text copyright ©2012 Kristin Wood
All rights reserved.